Parents as Teachers (PAT) is a free and voluntary program that focuses on supporting parents as their child’s first teacher. A Parent Educator provides home visitation services that include information on child development, parent-child interactions, and family well-being through the use of curricula and activities. Group meetings are offered once a month to foster relationships with other families and the community. Children can remain in the program until they are 5 years old. Participants must be Burlington County residents, pregnant, or have a child 3 years old or younger.
- Family must reside in Burlington County
- Pregnant or have a child 3 years old or younger
For more information or to enroll please contact the Burlington County Connection Program
Or click here for the Referral Form
Have you gotten your FREE Baby Box?
The Healthy Families and PAT programs are now participating with The Baby Box Co. in giving away Baby Boxes to new and pregnant moms. To get your Baby Box, you must...
- Register at www.babyboxuniversity.com
- Log in and watch a 10-15 minute video and take the quiz. You will receive a certificate, which you can take a screenshot of or print.
- Call 609-386-5800, Ext. 4099, to let us know you'd like to pick up your Baby Box.
- Bring your certificate to:
BCCAP Healthy Families and PAT Office
795 Woodlane Rd, 3rd Floor,
Westampton, NJ 08060