Welcome to Burlington County Community Action Program
Burlington County Community Action Program (BCCAP) is a private, non-profit social service agency established in 1965 to serve the low-income population of Burlington County. BCCAP is governed by a 21-member Board of Trustees, including one-third representation from the private sector, one-third from elected public officials, and one-third from the low-income population.
BCCAP exists to combat the causes and reduce the effects of poverty in Burlington County by:
- Promoting self-sufficiency.
- Removing barriers to self-sufficiency.
- Maximizing participation of our customers in the development and implementation of our programs.
- Testing new approaches to solving basic causes of poverty.
- Supporting self-help groups that promote self- sufficiency.
- Working to better organize services related to the needs of the poor.
- Broadening resource base of programs directed to the elimination of poverty.
BCCAP is a Member Agency
United Way of East Pennsylvania and Southern New Jersey in Burlington County