Child Care Providers
Federal law changes require ALL providers to meet new health and safety standards.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT 2019 SUMMER CAMP & SUBSIDY PAYMENTS
If you are a summer camp and accept child care subsidy payments, please read the following information.
Registrations forms should be sent to DFD.Childcare@dhs.state.nj.us and must include a copy of the programs Liability insurance, Current Fire Certificate and CO or Letter of Approval from town officials.
Summer Programs can also visit DFD’s website for more information: http://www.childcarenj.gov/Providers/CCDBG/SummerYouthCamps
The following documents are required to be submitted to the CCR&R Agency:
- Final DOH Certificate of Approval to Operate a Youth Camp (N.J.S.A. 26: 12-6)
- Letter of Approval or Certificate of Occupancy
- Fire Certificate-Current
- Self-Inspection Checklist (Completed by Camp Director)
- Proof of Liability Insurance
- A record of all death/serious injuries from previous year
- Written Emergency/Disaster Policy and Procedures
- Transportation Policies